EIT Digital Master School Programmes
Join one of the four double degree programs of EIT Digital with the Faculty of Informatics of Eötvös Loránd University, study in two locations – two cities, receive two (double) degrees and an I&E Certificate from the EIT Digital.
|What is EIT Digital Master School?|
The Master’s Programme in ICT Innovation (EIT Digital Master School) is a European double degree programme for students who want to learn about both the technical and business aspects of information and communications technology. The programme syllabus binds together solid technical courses in computer science and software engineering with business development skills. Backed by EIT Digital, one of the knowledge and innovation communities of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT), the programme offers study opportunities at top universities in seven European countries. The two-year Master's programme is completed by studying at two of these universities, both eventually awarding a Master's degree to their graduates.
DID YOU KNOW A DOUBLE DEGREE PROGRAMME MEANS THAT A STUDENT STUDIES AT TWO DIFFERENT UNIVERSITIES SIMULTANEOUSLY, THUS COMPLETING 2 PROGRAMMES IN LESS TIME THAN IT WOULD TAKE TO EARN THEM SEPARATELY?
The program involves a mandatory mobility period, the first year in an entry university and the second one in an exit university. It also includes a mandatory Summer School held in one of the EIT nodes in Europe. At the end of the program a Master degree will be awarded by both universities involved in the mobility scheme. Moreover EIT students will receive an "EIT label" certificate, which aims at attesting the Innovation & Entrepreneurship skills gained during the program.
EIT DIGITAL, MASTER'S DEGREE IN ENGLISH WITH A DOUBLE DEGREE
ELTE is Hungary’s most prestigious university with the richest traditions and the highest international rankings in the country, where tradition and innovation go hand-in-hand. Since 2023, ELTE Faculty of Informatics hosted 164 students at EIT Digital programmes. 95% of graduates are employed within 6 months after the graduation, 93% work in the same or related field of their studies!
|The Faculty of Informatics of Eötvös Loránd University offers four majors within the programme in academic year 2023-2024:|
- Autonomous Systems - The skills you need to drive the transition to autonomous systems.
- Data Science - Data is the currency of the digital economy. Get the analytical skills you need to cash in.
- Cyber Security - Get cyber-smart and future-proof your career for an autonomous world.
- Financial Technology - The financial world is changing fast. Equip yourself with skills you need to drive this transformational change
|Grant for EIT Digital master students at ELTE|
The Faculty of Informatics of ELTE offers a merit-based 1-year grant for top EIT Digital master students enrolled at ELTE.
|The grant consists of the following items|
|Citizen of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland||Citizen of a non-EU/EEA country|
2 000 EUR
(200 EUR per month for September - January and February - June)
10 000 EUR
(1 000 EUR per month for September - January and February - June)
1 000 eur
(100 EUR per month for September - January and February - June)
Students are eligible for the grant in case they meet the following criteria:
- They submitted their application to and got accepted by the EIT Digital Master School in 2024.
- They applied to and got admitted by ELTE to one of the EIT Digital master programmes (Autonomous Systems, Cyber Security, Data Science, FinTech).
- They get enrolled to ELTE for the entry or the exit year of their EIT Digital master studies and completed all previous study obligations within the EIT Digital Master School:
- For entry year students: In order to be eligible for the grant for the February - June period, they need to complete 100% of the course work during the first semester and thus obtain 30 ECTS.
- For exit year students: In order to be eligible for the grant for the September - January period, they need to submit their transcript of records for the entry year certifying the completion of 100% of the course work during the entry year, thus the attainment of 60 ECTS. And in order to be eligible for the grant for the February - June period, they need to complete 100% of the course work during the first semester and thus obtain 30 ECTS.
- They are not awarded with any other scholarship for the year spent at ELTE within the EIT Digital Master School (inlcuding the one offered by EIT Digital)
Please note that students are eligible for the above-mentioned grant for the academic year they spend at ELTE.
The application package is to be submitted to the EIT Digital Master School application portal as described there. Please note that an additional motivation letter (why you want to study at ELTE) is to be submitted for the ELTE grant as well.
Deadline for sending the letters of ELTE grant: 2th April 2024.
Deadline for sending the letters of ELTE grant: 4st June 2024.
Deadline for sending the letters of ELTE grant: 2nd July, 2024.