Grant for EIT Digital master students at ELTE
The Faculty of Informatics of ELTE offers a merit-based 1-year grant for top EIT Digital master students enrolled at ELTE.
|The grant consists of the following items|
|Citizen of an EU/EEA country or Switzerland||Citizen of a non-EU/EEA country|
2 000 EUR
(200 EUR per month for September - January and February - June)
10 000 EUR
(1 000 EUR per month for September - January and February - June)
1 000 eur
(100 EUR per month for September - January and February - June)
Students are eligible for the grant in case they meet the following criteria:
- They submitted their application to and got accepted by the EIT Digital Master School in 2022.
- They applied to and got admitted by ELTE to one of the EIT Digital master programmes (Autonomous Systems, Cyber Security, Data Science, FinTech).
- They get enrolled to ELTE for the entry or the exit year of their EIT Digital master studies and completed all previous study obligations within the EIT Digital Master School:
- For entry year students: In order to be eligible for the grant for the February - June period, they need to complete 100% of the course work during the first semester and thus obtain 30 ECTS.
- For exit year students: In order to be eligible for the grant for the September - January period, they need to submit their transcript of records for the entry year certifying the completion of 100% of the course work during the entry year, thus the attainment of 60 ECTS. And in order to be eligible for the grant for the February - June period, they need to complete 100% of the course work during the first semester and thus obtain 30 ECTS.
- They are not awarded with any other scholarship for the year spent at ELTE within the EIT Digital Master School (inlcuding the one offered by EIT Digital)
Please note that students are eligible for the above-mentioned grant for the academic year they spend at ELTE.
The following application package is to be sent to email@example.com:
- the application form
- the application package submitted to the EIT Digital Master School
- the letter of acceptance from EIT Digital Master School
Deadline for submission of application: 3rd April 2022
Deadline for sending the letters of grant: 5th April 2022 10:00 a.m. (CET)
Deadline for submission of application: 29th May 2022
Deadline for sending the letters of grant: 30th May 2022 10:00 a.m. (CET)
EIT DIGITAL, MASTER'S DEGREE IN ENGLISH WITH A DOUBLE DEGREE
Join one of the five double degree programs of EIT Digital with the Faculty of Informatics of Eötvös Loránd University, study in two locations – two cities, receive two (double) degrees and an I&E Certificate from the EIT Digital.
EIT Digital is the Knowledge Innovation Community (KIC) of the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) in information and communication technology. Budapest (ELTE) has been a member since 2012, with full membership since 2016, as of January 1st, 2017 EIT Digital Budapest Node got created, headed by Eötvös Loránd University.
Joint degree programs mean that students have to study at two geographical locations, and they work jointly with the industrial, business partners of the EIT Digital. In 2020/2021 academic year ELTE Faculty of Informatics hosted 29 students at EIT Digital programmes. 95% of graduates are employed within 6 months after the graduation, 93% work in the same or related field of their studies!