TDK CONFERENCE – IT SCIENCE SECTION, 2023 SPRING
The conditions for participation in the conference are the preparation and submission of a thesis summarizing the scientific work, and giving an oral presentation at the conference. The most successful theses can also be nominated for the biennial national conference - OTDK.
Expected date of the Faculty TDK Conference: June 1, 2023.
Application deadline (abstract upload): May 4, 2023 at http://tda.inf.elte.hu.
The deadline for uploading theses online: 2023. May 18.
We do not ask for the thesis in printed form!
You can contact Péter Kovács (email@example.com) or Csaba Bálint (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions, from whom you can get more information!
Evaluation criteria of the TDK thesis
- The novelty of the thesis (8 points)
- The topic and content of the thesis (8 points)
- Verification of the results (8 points)
- Elaboration of the literature on the topic (6 points)
- Formal design and style of the thesis (6 points)
- Scientific value of the results achieved (6 points)
- The reviewer's summary opinion on the thesis and evaluation of its quality. The strengths and weaknesses of the thesis (8 points)
There are many advantages of doing a TDK, inluding
- the student can get involved in university academic life and deepen his knowledge on a specific topic,
- TDK papers submitted to OTDK are also acceptable as diploma theses,
- increase the chance of successful scholarship applications,
- you can also apply to participate in domestic and international conferences,
- the "TDK" work experience looks good in the CV and can increase the chances of employment,
- means extra points when applying for postgraduate (doctoral) training,
- there is an opportunity to practice presentation skills and to develop discussion skills.
We wish you good luck!